A Prank Time A Prank Time

Don't think I will ever not watch this when I see it. Great job!

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

Great movie! I was doubly impressed, first by the switch to 3d, and second by the fact that the 3d is really well done! I think the animation was very smooth, moreso than Knights of Sidonia or Ajin, so kudos! Keep up the good work!

Jason-H responds:

Thanks so much!

Obama is A black Obama is A black

This is the kind of cartoon that Newgrounds exists for! That was amazing! Keep up the good work!

Frosty's Escape Frosty's Escape

I clicked the play button, then it took me to what looked like a game screen or possibly a loading screen for about a second, then it cut to the credits. I think this game just does not work.

EZ FPS DEMO EZ FPS DEMO

You really should be hiding the mouse/keeping it in the game, because it's kind of hard to play an FPS without that (if this is news to you, I'm playing on Firefox 41 on a Mac). I also thought the aim was a bit too sensitive.

This needs more polish (a fact I think you know, based on the demo in the title), but I think it's got some stuff going for it and could be fun if you clean it up. Keep at it!

Golf is Hard Golf is Hard

Fun, and pretty fun too. That last hole hits a little too close to home, though. Too many memories of chunking chips...

The Botanist The Botanist

Loved it! :)

Windows 8.jpg Windows 8.jpg

I love the subtle drop shadows! I didn't even notice the non-pixelated steam blasts at first, either. Gret work!

Guinea Pig Parkour Run Cycle Pixel Version Guinea Pig Parkour Run Cycle Pixel Version

Looks great! Did you trace over the line animation with pixels to get the effect?

WaldFlieger responds:

I tried that at first and it took forever. I actually figured out how to do it in Flash almost automatically, so it's become a real possibility as an alternate version

Scarecrow Scarecrow

"Come at me, crow! Come at me!"