A Prank Time A Prank Time

Don't think I will ever not watch this when I see it. Great job!

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

Great movie! I was doubly impressed, first by the switch to 3d, and second by the fact that the 3d is really well done! I think the animation was very smooth, moreso than Knights of Sidonia or Ajin, so kudos! Keep up the good work!

Jason-H responds:

Thanks so much!

Obama is A black Obama is A black

This is the kind of cartoon that Newgrounds exists for! That was amazing! Keep up the good work!

Military Men: Seize The Snow Mountain Castle Military Men: Seize The Snow Mountain Castle

I really appreciate how well produced this is. The soldiers aren't animated, but the movements and the especially the camera motions are very well done, as is the voice acting, music, backgrounds, and humor. This is definitely one of the best (and most original) movies I've seen on Newgrounds in a while. Good job!

GIRL & IT GIRL & IT

You picked the wrong day to submit if you were looking for prizes (HappyHarry and SexuaLobster and this? This might be the best NG day ever!), but damn is this an impressive movie. You deserved first in my book!

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

Any day you release a cartoon is a great day in my book! Top notch stuff, as always!

Maximum Viscosity Penguin Maximum Viscosity Penguin

This made me uncomfortable, but in a good way. Good job!

EyelashSnail responds:

Thanks! After I finished drawing the characters for the first time, I took a step back and wondered what the hell I was doing XD

NOPE NOPE

Not a terribly original idea, but it's just so damn well executed. The animation is good, I like the 3d backgrounds, the voice acting is awesome (the enunciation really makes a huge difference), and that cut to him dropping dynamite just kills me. Great job!

Final Final

I'd say the art could use some work, but I actually think the animation is solid. Sound is always a good thing though. Keep working on it!

jlboocker responds:

This was my first animation. I used Flash for everything, which isn't the greatest for drawing in. Since this was for school, we haven't gotten to the point of adding audio in. Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.

Clearly Invisible Clearly Invisible

Pretty funny, but the animation didn't look as good as previous cartoons. I guess if the new style leads to more GSG cartoons, it'll be worth it though!

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I'm going to be making weekly animated shorts so I can't make the animation as elaborate, unfortunately. However, I probably won't be making them quite THIS minimal anymore. It actually didn't save that much time in the end