A Prank Time A Prank Time

Don't think I will ever not watch this when I see it. Great job!

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

Great movie! I was doubly impressed, first by the switch to 3d, and second by the fact that the 3d is really well done! I think the animation was very smooth, moreso than Knights of Sidonia or Ajin, so kudos! Keep up the good work!

Jason-H responds:

Thanks so much!

Obama is A black Obama is A black

This is the kind of cartoon that Newgrounds exists for! That was amazing! Keep up the good work!

Frosty's Escape Frosty's Escape

I clicked the play button, then it took me to what looked like a game screen or possibly a loading screen for about a second, then it cut to the credits. I think this game just does not work.

EZ FPS DEMO EZ FPS DEMO

You really should be hiding the mouse/keeping it in the game, because it's kind of hard to play an FPS without that (if this is news to you, I'm playing on Firefox 41 on a Mac). I also thought the aim was a bit too sensitive.

This needs more polish (a fact I think you know, based on the demo in the title), but I think it's got some stuff going for it and could be fun if you clean it up. Keep at it!

Golf is Hard Golf is Hard

Fun, and pretty fun too. That last hole hits a little too close to home, though. Too many memories of chunking chips...

The Botanist The Botanist

Loved it! :)

45 Ruby Rose with Monty Oum 45 Ruby Rose with Monty Oum

I remember the day he died. It was the same week Joystiq shut down, and I just really did not need that news. It was sad to see him go so young. Great picture!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I wasn't aware of his death on this decade until I read an RWBY article and Monty Oum on Wikipedia recently ago before I made this. May he rest in peace...

Bulma Bulma

RIP Hiromi Tsuru

Windows 8.jpg Windows 8.jpg

I love the subtle drop shadows! I didn't even notice the non-pixelated steam blasts at first, either. Gret work!