View Profile DBuck-Eye

35 Movie Reviews

Don't think I will ever not watch this when I see it. Great job!

Great movie! I was doubly impressed, first by the switch to 3d, and second by the fact that the 3d is really well done! I think the animation was very smooth, moreso than Knights of Sidonia or Ajin, so kudos! Keep up the good work!

Jason-H responds:

Thanks so much!

This is the kind of cartoon that Newgrounds exists for! That was amazing! Keep up the good work!

13 Game Reviews

I clicked the play button, then it took me to what looked like a game screen or possibly a loading screen for about a second, then it cut to the credits. I think this game just does not work.

You really should be hiding the mouse/keeping it in the game, because it's kind of hard to play an FPS without that (if this is news to you, I'm playing on Firefox 41 on a Mac). I also thought the aim was a bit too sensitive.

This needs more polish (a fact I think you know, based on the demo in the title), but I think it's got some stuff going for it and could be fun if you clean it up. Keep at it!

Fun, and pretty fun too. That last hole hits a little too close to home, though. Too many memories of chunking chips...

1 Audio Review

Loved it! :)

12 Art Reviews

I remember the day he died. It was the same week Joystiq shut down, and I just really did not need that news. It was sad to see him go so young. Great picture!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I wasn't aware of his death on this decade until I read an RWBY article and Monty Oum on Wikipedia recently ago before I made this. May he rest in peace...

RIP Hiromi Tsuru

I love the subtle drop shadows! I didn't even notice the non-pixelated steam blasts at first, either. Gret work!

They can take our lives, but they can never take our Skiidom!

Daniel Bucci @DBuck-Eye